Please see full Terms & Conditions for further details.
* To qualify for the reward, the Referee must satisfy each of the following criteria:
a) Register and be accepted as a customer of the Company via the www.midpoint.com website; successfully use the Midpoint website to transfer money in a manner that is compliant with the Midpoint user agreement.
b) The person you refer’s Midpoint money transfer transaction must not be cancelled (either by themselves or by Midpoint).
Please see full Terms & Conditions for further details.
Use of the Midpoint platform and services, implies that you (the Client[s]) consent to the Company collecting and using personal information that is provided to Midpoint (the Company).
The Company may amend this policy from time to time and continued use of the website by you will be taken as acceptance of any changes. Any changes to Midpoint’s policies will be communicated to you. We recommend that our Clients regularly review this policy.
The Company will not disclose your information except in accordance with this policy unless we believe such action is necessary to conform to legal requirements, enforcement of our Terms & Conditions User Agreement or the protection of our rights.
Clients may visit the website without providing any personal data. The Company automatically collects certain information about website traffic to measure the usage of the website and improve the site.
The Company also collects personal data from you during registration for its services.
Clients may visit the website without providing any personal data. The Company automatically collects certain information about website traffic to measure the usage of the website and improve the site. The Company also collects personal data from you during registration for its services.
A cookie is a small piece of information stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Cookies are used to customize the website experience for you and to allow web pages to be personalized. Most browsers will automatically accept cookies. If you disable cookies from your browser you will not be able to use all features of this website.
Personal information collected is used to provide the service you request from the Company.
Occasionally we may make your information available to organizations whose products and services we think may be of interest to you.
The Company has strict security and confidentiality procedures covering the storage and disclosure of information to maintain its confidentiality.
You are entitled to request the information that the Company holds about you and have it corrected if it is inaccurate. Access will require a signed written request and payment of a fee. If you wish to access the information the company holds about you please contact us on email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this Policy or the Company's information practices please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To improve our service provision our telephone lines may be digitally recorded and the Company may monitor those calls for training or issue resolution.
Any changes to the policy will be posted here to inform you of what information we collect and how it is used. Continued use of the website is acknowledgment that you have read and accepted any changes to this policy.
Midpoint & Transfer will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Services available 24 hours a day, seven days a week; provided that Midpoint & Transfer reserves the right to temporarily suspend or limit all or part of the Site or Service, or The User's access thereto, without notice, whether for main-tenancy or otherwise. The User acknowledges that Midpoint & Transfer will have no liability to the User or any third party for Midpoint & Transfer's acts or failures to act in connection with such suspension or limitation of the Service.
The User acknowledges that, as between the parties, Midpoint & Transfer retains all intellectual property rights related to or embodied in the Service, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent and other intellectual property rights. The User may print content from the Site in connection with the User's use of the Service only (and not for resale or sublicensing), provided that proprietary notices are not altered or removed.
As of the date hereof and the date of any Order submitted by the User, the User represents, warrants, and covenants that:-
Midpoint & Transfer (including its officers, directors, employees, and agents and Payment Processors) will not be liable for any claim for indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the Service, or the use of or the inability to use the Service, or resulting from a third party's unauthorised access to or alteration of the User's transmissions or data, or other information that is sent or received or not sent or received including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, revenues, use (including, without limitation, cover damages), data or other intangibles, even if Midpoint & Transfer has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Midpoint & Transfer's total liability under this Agreement, as to any Order, will not exceed the fees the User pays to Midpoint & Transfer for such Order.
The User will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Midpoint & Transfer (including its officers, directors, employees, and agents and Payment Processors) from and against any losses, damages, claims, actions or demands (including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees and expenses) arising out of or in connection with:-
1. The following terms and conditions constitute the binding legal agreement (the "Agreement") between Midpoint Ltd. ("Midpoint" or "Company") of 26 Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1DS, and you ("You" or "Your"), the participant in the Midpoint referral program (the “Program” or "Referral Program") via use of the Midpoint referral platform.
2. Users (defined below) are bound by these Terms and Conditions by participating in the Program. By participating in the Program, Users agree to use the Program in the manner specified in these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety you are not authorised to register as a Referrer/join the referral scheme (defined below) or participate in the Program in any manner.
3. Users may not participate in the Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
4. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Users and the Company concerning Users' use of the Program. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. A person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right to enforce or receive the benefit of any of these Terms.
5. The Company reserves the right to modify or amend at any time these Terms and Conditions and the methods through which Rewards are earned. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any User (defined below) at any time from participation in the Program if he/she does not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Children. No part of the Program is directed to persons under the age of 18. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE PROGRAM AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
7. "Users" are those individuals who participate in the Program to recommend to their friends and family services or content made available by Company. To do this, Users must necessarily submit personal information about themselves and their friends, family members or colleagues, such as name and e-mail address information, so that the Company can send these recommendations on their behalf. The personal information will be collected, processed and used in accordance with Company's Privacy Statement, which can be found at: https://www.midpoint.com/Articles/FAQs?MidpointFAQ=6#Privacy.
8. Personal information may be used by Company or Service Provider, on the Company's behalf, to contact Users with regards to their participation in the Program and to receive communications from Company.
9. Users must only provide personal information about their friends and family members where their friend or family member has consented to the provision of their personal information in connection with the Program.
10. Where a User provides personal information about his or her friends or family members to receive communications via the Program, the provided personal information will be used by the Company for sending these communications on behalf of the User only and not for any other purpose. The Company may send out additional follow up communications on behalf of the User to encourage or remind the friends or family members to complete the purchase or registration process. The Company shall only hold personal information about friends or family members so long as necessary for the administration of the Program.
11. To participate, visit and follow the on-screen instructions to refer friends, family members or contacts to the Service by entering their names and email addresses in the relevant sections.
12. An individual must register and be authorised before they are able to make a referral. Once an individual refers a friend or family member, he/she becomes a Referrer and will be provided with a unique referral link ("Personal Link") that allows the Referrer to receive Reward(s) for Qualified Referrals. Personal Links will be issued only to individuals. Each Referrer will also be provided with a unique and personal Company "Refer-a-Friend" page or account to view the status of his/her Qualified Referrals and manage his/her account.
13. To see "Refer-a-Friend" page or account or to use the Program, Users will need to sign in to their account with their user name and password. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentially of their user name and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through the use of them. Users agree to notify the Company immediately if they believe the confidentiality of their user name and password has been compromised or if they suspect unauthorised use of their account. Users agree that the Company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorised use of their credentials.
14. Users who refer are called "Referrers". Individuals who receive a referral are called "Referees." An "eligible" Referrer who is fully compliant with these Terms and Conditions may receive "Reward(s)" for every "Qualified Referral."
15. An eligible Referrer must -
A. be at least 18 years old;
B. have obtained the consent of the Referee to provide their details, including personal information, in connection with the Program. The Referrer must not provide the contact details of any party who does not consent; and
C. have a personal or family relationship with the Referee.
16. To be a "Qualified Referral" the Referee must satisfy each of the following criteria:
A. register and be authorised as a customer of the Company via the www.midpoint.com website;
B. the referee successfully use the Midpoint website to transfer money in a manner that is compliant with the full Midpoint terms and agreements. and
C. referee's Midpoint money transfer transaction must not be cancelled (either by Referee or by Midpoint).
17. Referrers must respect the spirit of the Program by only referring real individuals who meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions and who have consented to receiving communications. Referrers cannot refer themselves. For example, a Referrer may not create multiple or fake accounts with Midpoint or participate in the Program using multiple or fake email addresses or identities.
18. Referrer and Referee shall receive one (1) Amazon voucher Reward (Amazon voucher reward values = £25 UK, €35 Europe, $40 USA & $45 Canada) for each verified and Qualified Referral generated by Referrer.
19. The Reward is not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered or sold. Upon termination of the Program or any portion thereof for any reason, or upon cancellation of a Referrer's Program account for any reason, any unredeemed Reward accumulated by the Referrer shall be forfeited.
20. The voucher may be redeemed only once.
21. Voucher has no commercial value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
22. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer
23. All Amazon Gift Certificate are subject to their terms and conditions. Midpoint makes no representation and offers no warranty in respect of the goods and/or services purchased using the Amazon Gift Certificate and accepts no liability in respect of the same.
24. Amazon.co.uk and its affiliated websites is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon, Amazon.co.uk, the Amazon.co.uk logo, and the smile logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amazon EU SARL or its affiliates. Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificates (“GCs”) may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website or affiliated website Javari.co.uk towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See http://www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon.com Inc. and/or its affiliates and © 2013 by Amazon EU Sarl.
25. Employees of the Company, its Service Provider or any of its or their subsidiaries, affiliates or promotional agencies, including immediate family and household members, are not eligible.
26. Rewards are subject to verification. The Company may delay a Reward for the purposes of investigation. The Company may refuse to verify and process any transaction it deems, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or believes will impose potential liability on Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents. All of the Company's decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a Qualified Referral, Credit or Reward is verified.
27. All Content on the online platform is the property of the Company or its licensors and is protected under copyright, trademark, and other laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on the online platform or Program is the exclusive property of the Company and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws.
28. The Company authorises you, subject to these Terms, to access and use the online platform, Program, and the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause. Unauthorised use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and applicable communications regulations and statutes and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of it.
29. The Company reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend the Program at any time without notice.
30. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any User and/or cancel any Reward(s) if they find a User to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Program or violating these Terms and Conditions. The Company may prohibit a User from participating in the Program or receiving a Credit/Reward, in their sole discretion, if they determine such User is attempting to undermine the fairness, integrity or legitimate operation of the Program in any way.
31. Use of any automated system, script, or macro to participate is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification. Users may not enter with multiple or fake emails addresses or accounts, use fictitious identities or use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate in the Program or receive a Reward.
32. If a Referrer provides a Personal Link to a Referred Customer by email, the email must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues and family members. By submitting the email addresses, the Referrer represents that he/she has their prior consent.
33. Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of a Personal Link in a manner that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" in the Company's sole discretion is expressly prohibited and may be grounds for immediate termination of the Referrer's account and deactivation of the Personal Link. We have a no tolerance spam policy.
34. The Company has no obligation to monitor the content provided by Users; however, the Company may choose to do so and block any email messages, remove any such content, or prohibit any use of the Program.
35. Each Referrer is the actual sender of the emails and must comply with applicable law. Referrers who do not comply with the law, including anti-spam laws, are obligated to indemnify the Company and its Service Provider against any liabilities, costs and expenses it incurs as a results of such spam.
36. IN NO EVENT SHALL MIDPOINT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE REFERRAL PROGRAM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF MIDPOINT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. MIDPOINT’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO REFERRER AND ANY THIRD PARTY UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BE THE THEN-CURRENT DOLLAR VALUE OF ONE (1) REWARD. REFERRER RECOGNISES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS LIMITATION OF DAMAGES IS FAIR AND REASONABLE.
37. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). MIDPOINT MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO ANY RESULTS OBTAINABLE THROUGH THE REFERRAL PROGRAM.
38. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to the Program or any prize awarded shall be resolved under the laws of England and Wales. Users expressly consent and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in relation to all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Services.
"Midpoint offers their customers a platform for making online forex payments. They offer great value and are very efficient. I would highly recommend trying them out"
I have used Midpoint's currency service to transfer corporate funds from the US to Europe and found it to be efficient, easy to use and most importantly it saved my company 30%+ on wire transfer / bank charges.
Trustworthy and innovative service. As an expat, I use Midpoint to fund my overseas and home accounts easily and at a minimal cost.
Midpoint is an excellent platform to exchange large amounts of money, in which they offer the most competitive exchange rates, which are very close to the spot rate. They invaluably assist businesses to save money.
Having used various other currency brokers and banks and been involved with referring clients to currency brokers, I have found Midpoint’s to be the best. Once you have registered with Midpoint, the process is simple, transparent and quick. You feel more in control than with other brokers and whenever you might have a question, I have found Midpoint's staff friendly, clear and prompt. I would have no hesitation in recommending Midpoint.
I used Midpoint to transfer money abroad following the sale of my flat. I looked at various providers and found Midpoint to be the most competitive. Their staff have been fantastic throughout the whole process and I would highly recommend Midpoint to anyone. They saved me lots of money compared to using my bank. Try them out!